Twiddle Food Pasta Fun – Let’s Make Gnocchi!
May 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am£12 – £40
Come and join Viki from Twiddle – Love of Food at her new pasta workshop series at Cutlery Works!
Pasta Fun II. at Cutlery Works – Let’s make gnocchi – with a twist!
Children aged 4 – 11 years will be suitable for this class, with parent supervision. The class will last approximately 1.5 hours.
Ideal for those who attended the Pasta Fun I. workshop but experience is not pre-requisite.
This class is perfect for you:
· if you and your little ones like cooking and experimenting with new dishes and techniques, but also
· if you have a fussy eater who is a little bit more challenging to please and convince to try new food.
A fun and interactive experience for a parent (grandparent) & child, you’ll be able to…
· Learn about the different ingredients used to make the perfect gnocchi
· Food hygiene basics: how to store, cook and preserve your fresh pasta
· Nutrition nuggets: how to make your pasta healthy
· Learn to make a portion of gnocchi each with potatoes and another seasonal vegetable or veggie powder
· Experiment with different gnocchi techniques to make different shapes
· Learn how to colour the dough using natural ingredients.
This will include making two portions of dough per family (one child and an adult). Aprons to use and all ingredients will be provided. Important things to note:
· suitable for vegetarians
· vegan options on request
· any allergies and dietary requirements must be emailed at least 48 hours prior to the event to email@example.com
You must book and pay for your space prior to the event!
What to bring?
· A reusable container with a lid to take your freshly made pasta home.
· Please also bring either your e-ticket or your printed ticket.
Please arrive 5 minutes early so that we can start the session on time (you will need to wash hands, put aprons on etc so we can start at 10am). For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Viki on 07756728479.