Twiddle Food – Pasta!
August 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£5 – £35
This will include making two portions of colourful dough per family (one child and an adult).
Add an extra child when buying tickets (Max two children per adult)
Aprons and all ingredients will be provided.
Come and join Viki from Twiddle – Love of Food at her new pasta class at Cutlery Works!
A perfect experience for a parent & child, you’ll be able to…
- make fresh colourful pasta from scratch using natural ingredients only
- make shapes such as farfalle, rigatoni, garganelli and more
- try and play with some interesting pasta tools, such as a corzetti stamp, chitarra & garganelli boards
- learn how to colour the dough using simple ingredients
- experiment using fresh herbs to laminate the pasta sheets
- make two batches of dough per pair
Children aged 5 – 10 years will be suitable for this class, with parent supervision. The class will last approximately 1.5 – 2 hours.
If you and your little ones like cooking and experimenting with new dishes and techniques, this class is perfect for you!
After the workshop you will have a chance to get your family to LOVE the nutritious food you cook!
Viki will show you techniques to make the dough colourful using natural ingredients and several shapes you cannot buy in the shops.
You will also learn how to store and preserve your fresh pasta to replace the ready packed ones.
Important things to note:
- we can accommodate vegan options
- any allergies and dietary requirements need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- aprons will be provided for the day to use at the workshop
- please bring a reusable container with a lid to take your freshly made pasta home
- please arrive 5 minutes early (you will need to wash hands, put aprons on etc so we can start at 10am
You must book and pay for your space prior to the event!
Please email email@example.com or contact Viki on 07756728479 for further information.
Please bring either your e-ticket or your printed ticket.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the event.